Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Fennel (Sounf) (Foeniculum vulgare), Isabgol (Plantgo Ovata), Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Bahera) (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki (Herad) (Terminalia chebula), Bhavari Tulasi (Ocimum Basilicum), Curcuma longa extract (Turmeric), Diluent (INS 420(i)), Glidant (INS470 (iii)), Anti-caking agent (INS 551), Stabilizer.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight below 25 degrees. Keep out of reach of children.
1. How are Zolv Kadha Instachews different from other variants in the market?
2. Are Zolv Kadha Instachews good for all ages and genders?
3. How long does it take for Zolv Kadha Instachews to work?
4. Are there any side effects of consuming Zolv Kadha Instachews?
5. Are any of the ingredients in Zolv Kadha Instachews addictive?
6. Why are chewable supplements better for me?
If you have a hard time swallowing tablets or capsules, or just don’t like how they make you feel, chewable supplements are ideal for you. Additionally, you’re more likely to remember to take them instead of viewing them as a task if they taste good (they do!)
Zolv Kadha Instachews are optimized for absorption, so you know you’re getting the highest possible amount of nutrients from your kadha.
A huge benefit of kadha in chewable form is the ability to be absorbed like food in your stomach. Chewing exposes your intake of edible items to saliva which contains digestive enzymes that break it down—the longer you chew, the more opportunity these enzymes have to deconstruct it.
Easy on the stomach:
Most pill-form vitamins are recommended to be taken with food. This is because if they’re consumed alone, they may not digest as well. Zolv Kadha Instachews are much easier to the stomach and can be taken at any time of the day.
7. Why should I choose Zolv Kadha Instachews?
We’re proud of our sugar-free, vegan options such as our Pre-Blends and Personalised Kadha.
We also wrap 15 kadha chews each in a plastic-free pouch, which not only helps you to control your intake to one a day but also makes them ideal for travel.
It is convenience on the go.
8. Should I have the kadha only when I have flu-like symptoms?
9. How much of Zolv Kadha Instachews can I take if I have flu-like symptoms?
10. What are the side-effects of having Zolv Kadha Instachews incorrectly?
Frequent unnecessary consumption of Kadha chews may do more harm than good. It can lead to urine infection, acne, acidity, produce heat and dryness in the body and even lead to mouth ulcers. Make the most of the Zolv Kadha Instachews without harming your health.
Try staying hydrated, include mint-infused water and coconut water in your diet. This will keep your stomach cool.
Do not have Kadha chews regularly, avoid consuming them daily or for a long time in one go. After 3 weeks of regular consumption, take a 2 weeks break and then start over again.